SAFEGUARDING YOUR RETIREMENT PLANNING IN AN ELECTION YEAR
- Three ways to protect yourself (and maybe even take advantage) from expected market volatility.
- How does the new SECURE Act impact you? And how does it impact planning under the current tax code?
- The damaging impact of taxes to your retirement savings.
- The risk of the market in our current economy.
- What to consider when deciding on the right time to start taking Social Security benefits without potentially missing out on tens of thousands of benefits.