Learning how to avoid unnecessary mistakes might be the best investment you can make.
You are cordially invited to an informational dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. There is no obligation, and nothing will be sold. Enjoy a complimentary dinner after the presentation. Elizabeth James, who focuses on retirement planning, will reveal techniques and strategies to help you preserve your wealth, get more income, decrease your risk and potentially reduce your tax liabilities.
You will leave with valuable information you can act upon immediately, such as:
- How can you take advantage of TAX-SAVINGS provided by the NEW TAX REFORM?
- What changes in your investment strategy should you consider with the newly passed SECURE ACT?
- Are you nearing retirement with PRODUCTS BUT NOT AN INCOME PLAN?
- Is it possible to REDUCE TAXES on your IRA distributions?
- How can you protect against MARKET VOLATILITY and still achieve your investment goals?
- Are there other options to the high cost of LONG-TERM CARE COVERAGE?