We use easy-to-understand language to help clients better comprehend their choices. Additionally, we will help guide you through an easy process of selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan that makes sense for you.
Sign Up For A Medicare Seminar.
The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on your health, welfare, finances and quality of life. You deserve to get the right answers to difficult and challenging enrollment questions. The government can only do so much. The big insurance companies may lead you astray. You must educate yourself now and know your options – before it’s too late. Come and learn more at this complimentary workshop, hosted by Centennial Advisors. This informational event will cover the basics of Medicare and reveal the latest strategies for maximizing benefits and reducing costs.
JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS:
- What do you have to do to enroll in Medicare? What does it cost and when does it begin?
- There are dozens of Medicare options available. Do you know one of the single most important things about them? Knowing this one thing can potentially save you a lot of money.
- Learn how your income could affect your Medicare premiums.
- What are Medicare Advantage Plans and how do they differ from Medicare Supplement Plans?
- What you need to know during open enrollment.
- What you need to know about annual enrollment, and the new open enrollment in 2019.
- Learn ways to save money on your prescription drugs.
- Learn how to potentially reduce your Medicare premiums
WHEN: January 21st at 10:30am
WHERE: Georgetown Public Library
402 W 8th St, Georgetown, TX 78626
THIS EVENT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR SPONSORED BY THE GEORGETOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY OR THE CITY OF GEORGETOWN.
Affordable, competitive rates. No hype, no obligation.
You can enroll in a Medicare supplement plan without medical underwriting -- IF you apply during your six-month open enrollment period that begins when your Medicare Part B becomes effective. Don't miss it!
Request your Medicare Supplement Insurance quote here! Whether you are a new Medicare beneficiary or purchased a supplement plan years ago, we are here to help you explore your plan options. We are pleased to offer you supplement insurance quotes without any obligation to apply.
Centennial Advisors, LLC is an independent agency. Therefore, we work closely with several insurance carriers and plans so we can help customize a solution that fits your needs.
Note: The information gathered from the form below is for Medicare Supplement (Medigap) quotes only. This site is not designed to assist Medicare beneficiaries with enrollment in advantage or prescription drug plans.
This information is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the Federal Medicare Program. You may be contacted by a licensed insurance agent.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.